Frequently Asked Questions
- What is an Inactive Account?
- If you do not log in to Chat or have not activated your account for SIX Months, your account is deemed inactive and will be removed from the system. You may re-register or log in as a guest after this time.
- Why must I answer a question before entering as a Guest?
- Whilst we would love to have a safe internet, unfortunately there are ’spam bots’ around. I don't like using those picture or ’Captcha’ type of tests so have a randomly selected question instead.
- I am using Internet Explorer, why dose the text come in chunks all at once?
- Internet Explorer seems not to be working Fully at the moment, I would use another Browser.
- My password dose not work?
- Please try the Reset Password link, fill out the form and have a new password e-mailed to you.
- Why dose it say my e-mail address is already registered?
If you already have an account with us, you cannot re-register to change your name.
Please contact me and I will change your name for you.
- Why dose it say I have not activated my account?
In order to ensure that your e-mail address is correct, we have an activation system in place.
Once you have registered, we will send you a link to activate your account.
- I did not get an Activation e-mail from you?
- First please check your Spam folder, then contact me and I will re-send it.
- I was Logged In, then I lost my Internet Connection, now I can't log back in again?
Please Log In as a Guest with a different User Name (ie. Your_User_Name2).
If you try again the next day and still cannot get in, Please contact me.
- How can I change my e-mail address or password?
- Log in to the chat → on the Left hand side is a link to ’Change Details’.
- Why have you not replied to my e-mail?
Please be patient with me, allow at least 48 hours for a reply.
Activations are usually instant, however this depends on how busy the server is.
- Why dose the Chat Login page take ages to load?
- It dose not, the ’online list’ is set to refresh every 2 seconds. It is this that takes time or 2 seconds to load.
- I have another Question?
- Please feel free to Contact Me.